Our Dog Policy
- must be fully trained (i.e. no puppies under 6 months).
- must be kept on a leash when indoors or on hotel property unless it is in a guest room.
- must not be aggressive or loud.
- should not be left unattended if it barks or is destructive.
- is not allowed in any food preparation or serving areas.
- is not allowed in either the Green Lounge or Wynyard Lounge.
- are responsible for cleaning up after your dog on the property, in the gardens and the surrounding area. Bins are situated in many locations around the grounds.
- must display the dog in room sign at all times when the dog is present in the room if you are confident that our staff will be comfortable to service the room. If not then please ask at Reception for the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing your room with you in the room with the dog or the dog to be out of the room.
- are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your dog.
- must pay a pet fee of £10 per night per pet up to a maximum of 2 pets.
Cober Hill Staff and Management:
- will welcome your dog and provide water bowls around the grounds.
- may ask you and your dog to leave if the policies are not followed.
- thank you in advance for your consideration for staff, other guests and property.
2 Night Midweek Getaway
£105.00 per person for a 2 Night Midweek stay on a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast tariff.*
* OFFER NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE. EXCLUDES GROUP BOOKINGS, CREATIVE HOLIDAYS, SUMMER SEASON, CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR DATES. INCLUDES 5% VAT.
For group visits, please contact us for prices, availability and to discuss your requirements.
Have some questions or would like to book? You may contact us through the information below.
Cober Hill, Cloughton, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO13 0AR
"We are all safely back in our various homes and wanted to say a big thank you to all of the staff at Cober, who looked after us. During these very difficult times it has been hard to take the plunge to get back out into the world but we have known and visited Cober for so many years now (me over 60years) that it was to you we turned. We all felt safe, well looked after and comfortable and know how hard it must have been for everyone concerned to make the necessary health and safety arrangements for guests and staff. We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay and are already thinking about another visit soon, pandemic willing! I would be grateful if you would pass on our thanks to all concerned."Gladwell Family - August 2020
"A big thank you to you and the entire team at Cober Hill for making us so welcome and helping us towards restoring some sort of normality to our club activities. We were very pleased about your Covid safe method of operation."Beecholme Tandem Club - August 2020
"Staff are superb. Very helpful and supportive. Superb surroundings."Mad March Hares - March 2020
"Everyone who came enjoyed the week very much, it was so lovely to be able to paint and not have to make any meals, the food was excellent as always and the staff marvellous. Thank you so much for another great break and we look forward to being back again next year."Pontefract Art Group - February 2020
"We have used Cober Hill for our annual residential for over 25 years. Great facilities."Southroyd Academy - February 2020
"Thank you for making us feel so welcome as always. You have all been so kind."Ladywood Primary School - February 2020
"Beautiful and comfortable room, peaceful surroundings."Ruth Wood - February 2020
"Delightful surroundings, sea view and lovely walks."Nether Edge Folk Club - January 2020
"All my guests have been pleasantly surprised with the venue and lovely staff, and I have booked again for next year."Simply Stitch - October 2019
"A wonderful stay. Everyone was so kind and helpful. Wonderful rooms, food etc."Wakefield Quakers - October 2019